SIPP Financial Stability Guide 2017
We are delighted to introduce the 2017 edition of our SIPP Financial Stability Guide. We teamed up with industry veteran Mr. SIPP aka John Moret to provide an in-depth insight into the financial performance of non-insured bespoke SIPP providers.
The report is a detailed financial analysis and benchmarking insight on the financial stability of 16 non-insured bespoke SIPP providers, who together account for more than 90% of the market.
The report covers the following;
- Extensive data on number AUA, No of SIPPs, Percentage of Non-Standard Assets as wells as Revenue, Profit, Profit Margin and P&L Account Reserve over the last 5 years;
- Key market trends and implications for providers, advisers, and clients;
- Providers’ capital resources requirement under FCA PS14/12 and.,
- We award a Financial Stability Rating to each of 16 providers, together with a summary of the key issues facing them to give advisers an indication of their long term viability.
WHO SHOULD BUY THE GUIDE AND WHY?
- Advisers: The primary objective of this report is to provide data and insight which supports advisers’ due-diligence of SIPP providers.
- SIPP Operators/Providers: This report benchmarks SIPP providers on key financial performance metrics. It’s a way for providers to keep tabs on how their businesses compare with their peers as well as keeping their fingers on the pulse of developments in the marketplace.
WHAT OTHERS SAY
This is a detailed analysis of a good number of providers has been pulled together in one place. Immensely useful to advisers in understanding the moving nature of the market and the key players within it.
-Martin Tilley, Director of Technical Services, Dentons SIPP
THE PRICE TAG
- Small Adviser Firms (less than 10 RIs): £300 + VAT. For that, you will get an electronic version of the guide, to use within your business only.
- SIPP Providers/Large advisory firms (10 or more RIs): £3,000 + VAT. For that, you get an electronic version of the guide. If you want to distribute the report to your adviser community, we’re more than happy to talk about that. Get in touch.
Where an advisory firm is part of the same group as a SIPP operator, the provider rate applies. If you are unsure which rate applies to you or you prefer us to invoice you directly, please email email@example.com.