Multi-Asset Fund Guide 2017
We’re delighted to publish the 2017 edition of the Great Multi-Asset Fund Guide! The guide is an in-depth analysis of 67 fund ranges consisting of 308 individual funds from 46 asset managers with a total of over £114 billion clients’ assets.
The report covers the following;
- Extensive data, charts and insight on 67 risk-rated/risk-targeted multi-asset fund propositions
- Analysis key metrics including cost, asset allocation, volatility and performance over various time periods
- FinalytiQ Multi-Asset Suitability Ratings for 67 multi-asset propositions
- Summary factsheets and ‘Efficient Frontier’ charts for the most popular fund ranges
- Key market trends and regulatory implications for asset managers and advisers
WHO SHOULD BUY THE GUIDE AND WHY?
- Advisers: The primary objective of this report is to provide data and insight which supports advisers’ due-diligence of multi-asset fund propositions
- Asset Managers/Providers: The report provides unrivalled insight and benchmarking for multi-asset fund proportions in the advice channel.
THE PRICE TAG
- Small Adviser Firms (less than 10 RIs): £499 + VAT. For that, you will get an electronic version of the guide plus the excel data template This is for use within your business only.
- Asset Managers/Providers/Large advisory groups (10 or more RIs): £4,999 + VAT. For that, you get an electronic version of the guide plus the excel data template.
If you are unsure which rate applies to you, you prefer us to invoice you directly or if you want to distribute the report to your adviser community, get in touch. please email firstname.lastname@example.org.