Welcome to the 2018 edition of the FinalytiQ Advised Platform Guide!
Titled Utopia and Dystopia: A tale of two platform cities, the report is packed with our signature thought-provoking, no-holds-barred insight and data on the financial performance of 28 advised platforms.]
Transact and Nucleus listed on LSE’s main and AIMS markets respectively. AJ Bell is getting ready to go public. True Potential (TP) is reportedly looking for a buyer at a whopping £2 billion valuation! These independent platforms are growing up and making their own way in the world.
Meanwhile, Cofunds, Aviva Platform and Ascentric continue living in their parents’ basements. Alliance Trust Savings (ATS) is on life support.
This has been a tumultuous year for platforms, and that’s putting it mildly. This report provides the most comprehensive analysis of financial performance of advised platforms. It includes extensive data and commentary on the financial performance of 28 advised platforms which together account for more than 95% assets of the advised platform sector. The report includes;
- Analysis of key metrics including AUA, revenue, pre-tax profit, pre-tax profit margin, P&L Reserve Account over the last five years
- Summary of valuations and M&A activities for advised platform
- Key insight on re-platforming, technology and their likely impact on advisers and clients
- FinalytiQ Financial Performance Rating for 28 platforms and summary factsheets on each provider
The report is designed to form a key part of adviser platform due-diligence. There is a clear regulatory and professional obligation on advisers to consider the long-term viability of platforms in the selection process. This guide provides unparalleled data and insight to help advisers assess the long-term viability of their platform partners.
For small adviser firms (less than 10 RIs), there are two options.
- Advised Platform Report: £299 + VAT. For that, you will get an electronic copy of the report.
For Platforms/Providers/Large advisory groups (10 or more RIs):
- £2,999 + VAT . For that, you get an electronic version of the guide to use within your business only. It must not be shared with anyone outside your firm.
If you want to distribute the report to your adviser community, we’re more than happy to talk about that. Get in touch. Where an advisory firm is part of the same group as a provider or asset manager, the provider’s rate applies.
If you are unsure which rate applies to you or you prefer us to invoice you directly, please email email@example.com.
(Note that VAT would be added to the prices displayed below)