THE MULTI-ASSET FUND GUIDE 2018
THE 2018 EDITION OF THE MULTI-ASSET FUND GUIDE
IS THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE STUDY OF UK RISK-RATED MULTI-ASSET FUND FAMILIES.
The 2018 edition of the Multi-Asset Fund Guide is the most comprehensive study of UK risk-rated multi-asset fund families. This guide is an in-depth analysis of 91 fund families consisting of 402 individual funds in which a £148bn of client’s money is invested.
- Extensive data and insight on 91 risk-rated/risk-targeted multi-asset fund propositions
- Excel-based Efficient Frontier charts that enable users to compare the risk-adjusted performance of each fund family with the whole universe
- Analysis of key metrics including cost, volatility and performance over various time periods
- FinalytiQ Multi-Asset Ratings for 91 multi-asset families
- Summary factsheets and ‘Efficient Frontier’ charts for the most popular fund ranges
Key market trends and regulatory implications for asset managers and advisers
WHO SHOULD BUY THE GUIDE
- Advisers: The primary objective of this report is to provide data and insight which supports advisers’ due-diligence of multi-asset fund propositions
- Asset Managers/Providers: The report provides unrivalled insight and benchmarking for multi-asset fund proportions in the advice channel.
THE PRICE TAG
- Small Adviser Firms (less than 10 RIs): £400 + VAT. For that, you will get an electronic version of the guide plus the excel data template This is for use within your business only.
- Asset Managers/Providers/Large advisory groups (10 or more RIs): £4,999 + VAT. For that, you get an electronic version of the guide plus the excel data template.
If you are unsure which rate applies to you, you prefer us to invoice you directly or if you want to distribute the report to your adviser community, get in touch. please email email@example.com.
GAIN ACCESS TO ALL REPORTS
BY SUBSCRIBING TO OUR MEMBERSHIP PLANS
Our member firms get instant access to all our high-quality research reports and data, specifically designed to support adviser due diligence and selection process. This includes extensive critical analysis, benchmarking and insight on retirement income, investment propositions, providers’ financial stability and key trends in the marketplace.