David Blanchett, PhD, CFA, CFP®
Head of Retirement Research, Morningstar (US)
Financial Life Planner, Serenity FP
Abraham Okusanya MSc., CFP®
Host, Science of Retirement Conference
Financial Planner, Goodmans FP
Now in its 4th year, the annual Science of Retirement Conference is the go-to event for advisers looking for in-depth research-based insight on retirement income.
This year, we welcome leading researchers and financial planners to explore critical issues that have practical implications for clients and their advisers, including:
- The optimal asset allocation glide path in retirement
- Bucketing, cash buffer and other practices to improve withdrawal rates: what works and what doesn’t?
- DB transfer: the biggest advice opportunity or the next scandal?
- Psychology of retirement transition
- Helping clients with non-financial aspects of retirement planning
- Building a rounded retirement value proposition in the age of robots
- And much more!
Hear from leading academics, researchers and financial planners
Interactive discussions that get to the heart of the key issues.
Rapid fire demo of the newest retirement modelling tools.
Finally, CPD sessions that actually teach you something new!